Why You Shouldn’t Undertake a DIY Black Mold Removal
Finding mold growing in every part of your house in Toronto is a major worry for homeowners. Quick action is needed before mold growth leads to bigger issues. There is a lot of information available on how to remove black mold on your own, but doing so is rarely a good idea. You need the help of a professional mold removal company for a safe black mold removal process. CPR24 Restoration specializes in commercial and residential mold removal services and can bring your property back to its previous situation in a short period of time.
While there are many different types of household mold, none is more dangerous than the dreaded black mold. This type of mold, also known by its scientific name Stachybotrys chartarum can harm any type of home, in different cities of the GTA that have moldy areas.
Black mold is dangerous because of its toxic spores, which can cause a number of illnesses and significantly lower the indoor air quality of your home.
Dangers of Black Mold Exposure
Black mold removal requires special safety measures to be followed and homeowners don’t have the proper education and equipment to guarantee their safety during the process. Even minimal exposure to black mold during the mold cleanup process can cause potential health threats to you and your family.
Black mold also causes:
- Coughing and sneezing repeatedly
- respiratory annoyance
- skin conditions, such as rashes
- Continual tiredness
In the most extreme cases, black toxic mold can cause an allergic reaction to black mold spores that results in vomiting, nausea, and bleeding in the nose and lungs. Exposure to black mold can have harmful repercussions, therefore it isn’t worth the risk to attempt to get rid of black mold on your own.
CPR24 Restoration has the necessary experience to easily handle any type of black mold removal process in your residential or commercial property. Our restoration team can provide you with the best mould remediation services in Toronto. We take great pride in being the first restoration company in Toronto with the fastest disaster restoration services.
Reasons to Avoid DIY Black Mold Removal
Even though exposure to black mold can have serious health consequences, this is not the only reason to hire our professional team to handle a mold infestation in your home. CPR24 Restoration is a certified mold removal specialist trained in cutting-edge techniques to properly remove mold. Also, we are able to find any hidden mold problems that you might not be aware of and prevent mold growth. Deciding to tackle a DIY black mold removal on your own can result in:
- Making Things Worse: If the spores from black mold are not properly confined during removal, they may spread. As a result, the mold may spread to other parts of your house, turning a minor issue into a much worse one.
- Undiscovered Mold in the House: Mold is infamous for concealing itself in plain sight, even in the air vents in your house. While you might be able to get rid of the obvious mold growth, you might also overlook important places that need the right care for a complete repair. CPR24 Restoration will provide you with a quick and detailed mold inspection in order to find hidden affected areas. For example ceiling tiles.
- Using the Wrong Equipment and Products: To perfectly manage every black mold removal process in Toronto our mold removal specialists employ a number of high-tech tools such as heavy-duty materials, air filters, containment systems, and wearing protective clothing. You could put yourself and your family at greater risk if you don’t have this equipment.
Leave Your Black Mold Removal Up To CPR24 Restoration
We know that it can be difficult for every homeowner to hire a team of experts to permanently remove black mold, especially if you are concerned about the cost of mold remediation. CPR24 Restoration will assist you in creating a personalized black mold remediation plan that perfectly fits the needs of your property of course at an affordable price.
When it comes to providing a safe, hygienic, and healthy living environment for your family, CPR24 Restoration gives you one less thing to worry about. With our fully trained and certified crew, eco-friendly mold removal tools, and thorough remediation services we will fully restore your property back to its previous situation. Count on CPR24 Restoration for the best black mold removal services in Toronto and the GTA. Call us now at our phone number (416) 551-8287!